Q: What is your opinion on longvida curcumin vs the BCM-95?
A: Longvida Curcumin looks to also be a very good, absorbable product, one of which has a patent pending and has had years of good research behind it. This product is not available to us at this time, and from their company website, only available through physicians. Therefore, I do not have any pricing on it either.
A patent-protected method using micronized curcumin, turmeric essential oil, and phospholipids ensures that CuraPro® delivers a curcumin that is up to 10 times better absorbed than standard curcumin, as well as having an 8-12 hour retention time in the body. It has up to 6.3 times more absorption than curcumin complexed with lecithin and piperine. This high-potency formula provides superior support for a healthy inflammation response, a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, and resistance to free radical activity.
• Enhanced oral bioavailability of curcumin in the blood up to 7 to 10 times that
of curcumin 95%, based on published human trials
• A patented 100% natural turmeric extract (3 U.S. Patents awarded)
• Proprietary blend of curcuminoids and essential oil of turmeric
• Full spectrum of natural curcuminoids
• Extended retention of curcumin in the blood up to 8 to 12 hours
• Proven to support joint, immune, and brain function 1-16
• High ORAC value >13,000 per gram
Click here to learn more: